Re: [stella] TIA Hardware Manual

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA Hardware Manual
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:54:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Rodrigo wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Steve mentions many times in his "Stella programming guide" the "TIA Hardware manual". The same message was posted here a long time ago asking for a copy of this manual, but the url given (http://members.xoom.com/atari_docs/) for the PDF version is no longer avaliable (404 error).

I have the old PDF version if you need it:

	http://www.urchlay.com/stelladoc/stella.pdf

> Any of you have this manual? Or know any URL where I can find it?

You might prefer the HTML versions:

Version 1 - a straight transliteration of the PDF document:

	http://www.urchlay.com/stelladoc/stella.html

Or the new, improved, but not finished Version 2, which has everything from
version 1, plus a glossary explaining some of the terms, and a nice TIA color
chart, and maybe a few other goodies I forgot about (this is a project I started
a while back and haven't had a chance to work on in months). Anyway it's at:

	http://www.urchlay.com/stelladoc/v2/

These URLs have been posted to the list before, but the site went down for
a while, and I disappeared.. it and I are back now, hopefully for good.

Enjoy,

B.