Re: [stella] 2600 on-a-Chip new site

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 on-a-Chip new site
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:32:39 -0700
At 08:38 PM 8/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I did use Curt's schematics.

It must be quite accurate, then, but you'd have difficulty mass producing it legally since it isn't a clean-room from-scratch clone. I knew Curt's schematics would go to good use...

You could probably make a small run under the radar of Infogrames as a borderline hobby thing, or just get a taiwanese partner to make it for the gray market ala TV-Boy, but with a SCREEN this time :)

I hope this will be able to do Y/C, not just composite, and have separate audio channels. I'm sure it's just a matter of you exposing the signals independently, right?