Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:52:59 +0200
Thanks again Thomas for your suggestions!

> > - Remove screen rolling between levels
> >
> > but I've never done that and would really like some suggestion on the
> > matter!
>
> I think you loose the sync when switching the levels. You should be able
> to check this with z26 -t.

Yep in fact I do lose the sync... Do I have to split my between-levels
calculations in frames, in order to keep the sync? Or is there a better way
of doing so?

> > Yep... Most of the code is far from being elegant, mostly the vblank
> > calculations... Hope I get enough motivation to fix that up!
> > Well I'm getting :)
>
> If you need help when optimizing for space, just ask! :-)

Sure I will do! :)
I'll work on a PAL version now, so I'll fix up the comments and maybe it
will be a little more readable... maybe! :)

Thanks again for your great support and help!!

Ciao,
Fabrizio.-