[stella] z26 interlace screengrab howto

Subject: [stella] z26 interlace screengrab howto
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 06:38:28 -0700
Since we don't have the usual .pcx generation working for the interlaced
display, I thought it would be nice to describe how to get an interlaced
screengrab from the latest z26 (1.57) which has been published.  This works
on Windows ME, your mileage may vary.

1.  Run the game with the -! command line switch but without the -e command
line switch.
2.  Press alt-Enter to put the game into a window.
3.  Press alt-PrintScrn to put the image of the window on the clipboard.
4.  Run Photoshop and open a new window.  This will magically be just the
right size.
5.  Press ctrl-V to put the image from the clipboard into photoshop.
6.  Crop the image to 320x480 to eliminate the un-needed part of the image.
7.  Stretch the image to 640x480 to get the right aspect ratio.
8.  Save.

John