RE: [stella] Interlace screengrab

Subject: RE: [stella] Interlace screengrab
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:07:55 -0500
When I post news about this I'm going to make sure it's clear that many
people on the Stella list have contributed to it.  I do plan on posting
news, but we've been very busy in the past few days (putting that store
online and now we're working on moving AA to a bigger, faster server).  I
will post it soon, I just want to make sure I take the time to do it right
and don't screw up any of the technical details.

And I am going to try this on a real 2600 with my Cuttle Cart.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso - albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Rarity Guides, Media, and much more!