Re: [stella] Skeleton - a new game

Subject: Re: [stella] Skeleton - a new game
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:37:07 +0200
Eric Ball wrote:
>I'm just releasing the bin to start with.  I will release the
source code
>(and point out some neat tricks) after the long weekend, right
now I just
>want comments on the gameplay.

First I thought you where joking about the skeletons, but after
some minutes I finally discovered one. It looked really nice. I
hope that there will be a few more in the final game. ;-)

How will the gameplay be, will the skeletons chase you or will
you chase them? Or will it be more Pac Man like, or...???

And I have a question about the mazes. Are (or will) you
generate them or will they be hardcoded?

I'm asking, because I'm currently working on a quite simple
maze algorithm for Robot City and if you need any help...

Have fun!
Thomas