Re: [stella] Dragons & Dragsters

Subject: Re: [stella] Dragons & Dragsters
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:35:36 -0400
On Monday 09 September 2002 15:33, Clay Halliwell wrote:
> > multiple rows of computer controlled (not A.I.) subs onscreen
> Say what??

The submarines just appear at random on one edge of the screen and move at
constant velocity to the other side, sometimes releasing mines at random
intervals.  No AI involved that I can detect (and considering the level of
technology they were using, that's not too surprising.)

Rob
--
"Sometimes, not always, I like the idea of a chick... with a horse..."
  - worst spam to date, SpamAssassin score of 30.1, 2002-09-03