Re: [stella] Ballblazer Demo Subroutines

Subject: Re: [stella] Ballblazer Demo Subroutines
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:00:02 -0400
On Wednesday 25 September 2002 03:07, Manuel Polik wrote:
> If you ever consider to continue your work on the Ballblazer thing,
> consider using these:

Thanks!  Right now I have a concept that's eating what miniscule amount of
2600 coding time I have (not going to explain it until I have something
actually working as it's pretty daft) but that does look pretty amazing
compared to my retarded code!

It's disheartening, as I dig through my 2600 dev directory, to notice that
I haven't actually assembled anything since February 2000.  There's
someone here on the list to blame for that besides me, but.... bygones.

Rob