Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:42:39 +0200
Hi Manuel!

> Wow! Just five minutes and I already got more feedback
> than for any mail I ever sent _with_ attachment!

Well now it's time for some actual comments :)

First of all, congratulations! Great attention to detail!
I've tried it on a CuttleCart and it works great on my PAL 2600.. Love the
title screen!

About the game, do you think it could be possible to avoid the flickering of
your shots (by using missile graphics)? It may be a little hard to tell when
you've hit something the way it is now. This is also due to lack of
explosions of course, but seeing your shots disappear at mid-run, sometimes,
makes it a little hard to calculate the timing for firing..

Other than this, wow!!

Fabrizio.-