[stella] I'm back! :) ...

Subject: [stella] I'm back! :) ...
From: Ben Larson <wazzapfool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone...

You may remember me from some time ago...I was
developing an artillery game called 'Incoming!'.  Well
long story short, I didn't work on it for about 6
months, and I got kicked off the Stella mailing list
for inactivity :) ...but the good news is that
everything's back on track!!  Anyway...I've posted a
binary of the latest version along with the source
code here:

http://blar.50megs.com/incom.html

The source code is probably a little bloated, which
might be kind of a problem cause I'm running out of
room and still haven't implemented sound and a couple
other things (and I bunch of stuff I originally
planned on, but has no hope of fitting into a 4K ROM.
:) ).  I know for one that the landscape drawing
routine at the beginning of the program could probably
be more efficient...

Anyway if anybody wants to give input, feel free.  Or
if you just want to check out the game itself...also
feel free. :)

Later,
Ben