Re: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:37:29 -0500
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 02:40:03AM -0400, Christopher Tumber wrote:
> The big question is, is it too hard? I could reduce the speed of the Instigators shots by 1/2 very easily.

I found it too hard.  But then I'm a wuss.

> This version has no credit info, btw, so please don't distribute it outside the list. I'm thinking the cartridge version won't display a credit screen to keep it under 4K (I have a handfull of bytes left...) and I'll do a 6k .bin version with a simple credit screen.

For some reason, the score is half off the top of my screen on Stella.

I haven't burned a copy to ROM yet and tried it out.

Instead of displaying credits, you could just stuff your name in (in
ASCII) at the end of the ROM, like Greg Troutman did in Dark Mage.
That'd let you maintain only one version.

Adam