RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?) - SP17.BIN

Subject: RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?) - SP17.BIN
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:22:56 -0400
I played this in my 7800 via Cuttle Cart...

The screen tends to jitter a little. Not jump just kind of a little
vertical jitter during game play. Also the screen rolls when the Reset
button is pressed. If you hold down Reset you can really see this.

I didn't notice the score being cut off as mentioned before. It seems
fine on the real console.

Also, I was shot by the invaders and didn't see the missile come down.
Just out of the blue, my ship was destroyed. This tends to happen when
the invaders get low enough to remove the shields.