[stella] Yet Another Final Version...

Subject: [stella] Yet Another Final Version...
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:29:55 -0400
I think we're up to what, final v23.14c or something?

Anyway, I did find another major bug - If a Saucer appeard onscreen while the Instigators were on the rows with Houses it would roll like crazy.

I've also messed with the difficulty curve. Previously it maxed out at level 8 and level 8 was repeated infinitely. Now, the starting row of the Instigators resets to the top of the screen every 9th level but after level 8 the incoming shots are always fast. So you have to adjust your timing and aim every level and it should be tougher to get into a set pattern...

I've just spent a fair bit of time with it and it looks solid. So unless something big turns up this will be it, at least for the initial run of carts. They really, really have to get done!

Chris...