[stella] Skeleton v1.1 release version

Subject: [stella] Skeleton v1.1 release version
From: "Eric Ball" <eball@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:23:19 -0400
I have fixed the PAL version to better make use of the more limitted
palette.  The NTSC version also has a minor change to remove some debug
cruft.

I have sent images to Atari Age and Hozer Video so cartridges will be
available for the collectors out there (with different & exclusive labels
too).

(See attached file: skeleton.zip)

Barring bug reports, this will be the final 1.x release of Skeleton.  My
current project is seeing if I can get the 2600 to generate closed
captions, and making a kareoke demo if it can.  Then I will be creating a
head-to-head two player version of Skeleton.  After that is done, hopefully
I will have come up with an idea for another game.