Re: [stella] Star Fire: Daily update :-)

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Daily update :-)
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:31:18 -0500
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 03:18:42PM -0400, Christopher Tumber wrote:

> It looks great (emu)! I'd love to see it on real hardware - I realise
  I'm probably asking the world here but is there any way you can get it
  down to 6k Supercharger compatible.? I mean if you've only allocated
  for 8k but are not actually using > 6k yet and it's not a huge pain in
  the butt to change the template....

It looked to me like 4K was just for the intro screen...I didn't look
into it, but I'm thinking that it shouldn't be hard to drop that and
just have the game, which should play fine in a Supercharger.

Adam