RE: [stella] Getting Some Press...

Subject: RE: [stella] Getting Some Press...
From: "Ronen Habot" <rhabot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:04:48 -0400
Way cool! Good to see some exposure to our hobby/work...

Ronen.

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delete the message. Thank you."