Re: [stella] New to Atari 2600 programming

Subject: Re: [stella] New to Atari 2600 programming
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:58:03 -0500
On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 10:38:21PM +0200, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> Paul Slocum wrote:
>
> > You might talk to Thomas if you want to use this since he has
> > an optimized version that allows more lines on the screen.
>
> I guess Paul is referring to the source code of "Fellowship Of
> The Rings", where I helped a bit.

He says, "a bit."

He got the scan lines down so it was legal NTSC, he rewrote the text
rendering code to be more efficient, and he added a couple characters to
the font.

I'm listed as the author, and really all I did was change the room and
item descriptions.  Thomas and Greg Troutman did all the real work on
the cartridge!

Adam