Re: [stella] another prototype to check out...

Subject: Re: [stella] another prototype to check out...
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:47:13 -0500
Hi Ben!

> Well since everyone else is posting prototypes today I
> suppose it's as good a time as any to post the most
> recent version of 'Incoming'. :)

I think we have single handedly changed software release day to Wednesday instead of Tuesday :)

> I was wondering if someone could maybe run it on the
> actual hardware and see how it plays since I haven't
> had that done in a long while.

Now I've got two reasons to fire up the 7800 :)

> Also, the 1-player mode isn't really implemented yet,
> so all you'll get is the computer firing at the exact
> same elevation and power every single time.

This is the only way I can win though.

> As usual any comments are appreciated!

How about a game variation where the wind is static or changes more ofter. You could use the difficulty switches to handicap players with the wind.