Re: [stella] Climber5 prototype...comments???

Subject: Re: [stella] Climber5 prototype...comments???
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 1 Nov 2002 17:37:05 -0000
> > However, the game was running very slowly in Z26.
>
> I have that problem with Z26 using NT and XP. I think the original speed is okay on the real console.

I believe the accepted solution is to use the argument -r120
when running Z26 on those systems. (As Al pointed out, sometimes
slowing a game down can be useful though, it's how I made the
running Pitfall Harry that I use as my atariaga avatar,
http://www.atariage.com/forums/images/avatars/cfac0be83d7de45402a79.gif )

Not sure if there's any solution for the annoying "tank variation
of combat" engine rumble that happens with some soundcards on those
systems though.

Every man is working out his own way [to ordination] and nobody can be
of help except by being kind, generous, and patient. --Henry Miller