Re: [stella] vdm sound

Subject: Re: [stella] vdm sound
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 11:34:03 -0500 (EST)
I was using it this summer for z26 under win2k.  I've reinstalled
since then, though.  IIRC, there's a context menu option (right click)
to start z26 (or whatever DOS mode program) using vdms.

It worked fine for me, although I think there was a funny sound delay
thing happening.   Again, I haven't used it since the summer, so my
memory is a bit foggy.

-Chris