RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:54:12 -0500
Hi Manuel!

> Here's a selection of dead(?) projects grabbed from
> Atari Age:
>
> Poker Squares

I had been in touch with Brian and Poker Squares is done. He's been busy
with other things to give it the type of release he would like. You
should see it appear soon though.

> Second:
>
> As said in the title, I'd like to know what else is
> cooking, please report!

After I finish Climber I think I'll take a breather and rest. Then I
think I'll take the engine and port it to Jumpman Jr. J/K, I think
Jumpman is way outside my scope right now. I just thought Manuel would
enjoy seeing it.

I don't know what I would do next if anything. I've got a lot of ideas
floating around in my head. Right now, I would like to focus on getting
Climber done with the suggestions brought up here.