Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 08:52:57 -0600

As said in the title, I'd like to know what else is
cooking, please report!

I'll volunteer to start:

My next project after Star Fire will be a port of "Sword
of Fargoal". I already started porting it to 5200BAS,
but the final target will certainly be the 2600. I'm
planing on using both a keypad and a joystick controler
combined for it and I hope to get all features of the
original transfered. While technically not setting new
standarts, I didn't want to do the third kill-o-zap game
in series and I hope to be able to achieve a never
before seen depth of gameplay for 2600 adventure/rpg
games.

Now tell me yours! :-)

Greetings,
        Manuel

I'm still working out the bugs on my first demo I started back in 2001 for Jagfest. I figured out how to do asymmetrical play field(added NOPs) but the right half of the field is also reflected on the left half. my other project is on hold until I get my demo done. Dan Iacovelli