[stella] Star Fire: Meteor Dance!

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: Meteor Dance!
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:05:42 +0100
Hi there!

I'm now halfway done concepting and programming the
meteors bonus scene.

This is not in the original arcade, but I thought I'd
need to present something different to player every few
waves.

It should be a little challenging too, but no *danger*
to the ship.

What I thought of, was collecting energy-diamonds in a
meteor storm in order to fill up the shields.

There's a few disabled enemy drones flying around too,
they're not shooting back (->Additional bonus targets)

I just finished coding most of the presentation and I
thought too ask you, how you like the general idea of
this - before I start coding definite rules for this.

Ah - and even way more important, turn the volume up to
maximum, as you're in for a surprise of a special
kind!!! ;-)

Greetings,
	Manuel