Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: Andrew Wallace <retro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:35:18 +1030

On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 05:43 PM, Manuel Polik wrote:

There' a few active projects here right now, that get
regular updates, but there's a bunch of others I'd just
like to know their current status:

Here's a selection of dead(?) projects grabbed from
Atari Age:

Laseresal 2002

Laseresal is still 'in development'. Not much has been done so far this year, but unless I am still hoping to finish it this year (so I don't need to change the name). I just need to do the AI, sound effects, title screen, game modes, end screen.

Andrew W