[stella] PCB Pinout

Subject: [stella] PCB Pinout
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:37:22 -0800
I couldn't find this anywhere, so I followed the traces myself.  The problem is I don't know what kind of PROM the standard 2600 cart uses, so I had to guess at it's pin configuration.

If someone can just confirm this that would be fantastic!

Cartridge Pins From The Front Left to Right (PROM facing up)
1 -> Q3
2 -> Q4
3 -> Q5
4 -> Q6
5 -> Q7
6 -> /CE
7 -> A10
8 -> A11
9 -> A9
10 -> A8
11 -> Vcc & /OE
12 -> GND

Back (Pins from the back, left to right if back side is facing you, or right to left if front side is facing you)
1 -> A7
2 -> A6
3 -> A5
4 -> A4
5 -> A3
6 -> A2
7 -> A1
8 -> A0
9 -> Q0
10 -> Q1
11 -> Q2
12 -> Prom GND (Pin 12)

Thanks in advance!

But I'm still confused about pin 11 front, as the PCB bridges Vcc to the OE line intentionally.  However for an EPROM to work the OE pin has to be low so how is it working being high?.

--Chris