Re: [stella] A quick intro

Subject: Re: [stella] A quick intro
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:59:23 -0500
Hi Joe,

> Where can one find a 6502 programming book these days?

Hmm...maybe your local library. You could try eBay. That's where I got my 6502 Assembler book by Lance Leventhal. There should be plenty of information on the net as well. Check out www.6502.org. There you will find the opcodes and number of bytes and cycles each use. This site doesn't show the illegal opcodes but a quick Google search can give you those. Also go to the The Dig! (http://www.neonghost.com/the-dig/index.html). In the docs section you'll see links to 6502 information.

Take care,
Dennis