Re: [stella] Hardware Problems

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware Problems
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 05:04:53 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, John Saeger wrote:

> Well the trees look a little dark to me.  And there is that ghosting to the
> right of the trunks.  Those ghosts are weird.  It seems like they're always

Do you mean the tree tops or the tree trunks or both are too dark?  I.e. do
you mean something is the wrong color, or the picture needs to be brighter?
Overall brightness is adjustable...that's not a problem.

The ghosts are there no matter what.  There are phase shifts that are inherent
in the TIA.  They're color dependent, so I can't get rid of them.  :(  And
you'll notice that they're red.  That makes it even worse, because over-
saturated red always bleeds all over the screen.  I did have the saturation
turned up a bit in those shots.  It's also adjustable.

-Chris