Re: [stella] Hardware Problems

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware Problems
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:35:50 -0500 (EST)
It won't be insanely expensive, though it's much more than I'd like it
to be.  I haven't nailed it down yet, but it's looking like close to $30.

Keep an eye on AtariAge news.  I annouce the completed version there when
it's ready for sales.

BTW, that's quite a compliment.  Being in the same class with FotR, for any
reason is really cool.  Thanks!  :)

-Chris