Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions

Subject: Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:58:30 +0100
Chris Larkin wrote:
>That is terrible!!! but I don't think you have much
>recourse... legal or not...  Do you own copyrights on the
>hacks?  Did you distribute the binaries freely over the
>internet?
>
>I don't think legal action will get you anywhere...

You are absolutely right, that's why I am going public.

>I think the best thing to do, is tell the AtariAge and Stella
>community exactly who this person is, and I know that I will
>never, ever send my buisness his way.

If you would do business with him right now, you will soon find
out who he is. At the moment there are 19 TV conversion on his
page. And if he removes the conversions, I feel no reasons
anymore to go against him.

So I don't have to make his name public.:-)

Have fun!
Thomas