Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions

Subject: Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:07:55 -0500
The issue is not only the statements that were made - actions speak louder than words. The business practices that Randy attempted to use against me were unethical and unacceptable. My response to the issue (which involved my PCBs) that Albert mentioned below is documented on r.g.v.c and posted on the AA forum. I don't think I need to re-post it here (unless people are interested).

For all the people involved, the issue is related to morals and ethics, not money. A tight-knit community like the classic gaming community is not built on backstabbing and hot-headedness. It is built on trust, sharing, and a sense of commitment. I don't get that anymore when dealing with Randy. That is my personal issue, but others feel the same way.

Joe Grand
2600 SCSIcide
2600/5200 PCBs
joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx