Re: [stella] IRC

Subject: Re: [stella] IRC
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:38:42 -0600
Quoting Andrew Davie <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I semi-regularly hang out on some IRC channels devoted to game development.
> In particular, #gbadev on Efnet.  I was wondering if it might be worthwhile
> having an official meeting place for stella members where we might go to see
> if anyone is 'hanging out'.  I propose #stella on Efnet.  It's kind of cool
> to have realtime discussions in a group environment.  Any interest/comments?

I have one small concern...

One of the advantages of the mailing list is that the posts are
archived, whereas on Efnet, they're not automatically.  If any
good stuff comes up on #stella, will someone be willing to (edit and)
post a log of the relevent conversation?
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||