RE: [stella] Annual suggestions for improving Z26 :-)

Subject: RE: [stella] Annual suggestions for improving Z26 :-)
From: "Ronen Habot" <rhabot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:44:54 -0500
Manuel wrote:

> I know Eckhard and John will probably kill me for
> suggestion more features for Z26 right now :-), but it's
> only two and probably very simple!

If Z26 is to be modified, here is one more little change I'd like to see:
When a hex value is displayed in the disassembly area, although it is a hex value the syntax is: #<value>.

For example:
------------

Original code:
LDA #22

would show up in the trace file as:
LDA #16

What I'd like to see instead:
LDA #$16

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Ronen.

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delete the message. Thank you."