Re: [stella] Space Treat new version

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat new version
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:22:38 +0100
Thomas wrote:
> Fabrizio wrote:
> > Good news! ;)
> > Then, I've freed up some Rom&Ram and therefore should be able to put in
the
> > score :)
> > At least, I hope!
>
> That's really "good news"! And if you need more ROM space, I'm sure we can
> help. ;-)

Of course I welcome all suggestions and help! You can find attached the
latest version (I'm currently working on it)!
Some more RAM squeezed, now I have enough of it.. what I'm lacking is some
more ROM..

> > I'm sure that if I keep working on Space Treat, I'll want to write it
from
> > scratch sooner or later..
>
> I know what you mean, I'm always feeling the same. :-)

Heh :)
Well, after I've finished the first release of Space Treat, I've been able
to "recollect" my ideas and therefore when I started "Bounce!" I've been
able write some code that satisfies me more.. and most of all, I've realized
how much I could have done better before :)
Space Treat has been some "testing ground" for me.. of course that doesn't
mean I haven't put as much effort as possible to get a decent game out of
it.. actually I'm still doing :)

So, thanks again for all the help and support!
Fabrizio.-