Re: [stella] commercial 2600 Programming systems

Subject: Re: [stella] commercial 2600 Programming systems
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:40:43 -0600
At 8:34 PM -0800 1/2/03, Glenn Saunders wrote:
> I do remember ads for something called THE FROB that used an Atari 800
> or Apple II.

If you mean "or" as in "I'm not sure", it's Apple ][.

> That would be quite the collector's item.  Actually, any developer
> system, commercial or proprietary, would be a major find.

I did manage to find a Frob for the Colecovision, though sadly I haven't
been able to use it.  I haven't heard of anyone with a Frob for the 2600,
but I'd still love to find one, of course.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||