[stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:48:20 -0600
The distributor for my cartridge in cart form has--as I am sure most of
you are not surprised to hear--vanished from the face of the earth.

My question is, who else provides cart-building services?  I've got
cover and label art for it, and the ROM.  However, I am not personally a
candidate for burning and assembling the carts myself; my soldering
skills are pretty crappy, and my time is nonexistent.

I'm not asking for any royalties on the carts.

Is there anyone who produces made-to-order carts anymore?

Adam