Re: [stella] mobile 48 bit sprite kernel

Subject: Re: [stella] mobile 48 bit sprite kernel
From: "Eric Ball" <ericball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:34:42 -0500
Ah, different code, same result.  I do like that his draw routine manages to
leave 6 cycles free.  I shoulda seen that optimization myself.  However, my
single cycle delay routine is different (and smaller I think).

But I still have the question of why the sprite goes strange near the left
side of the screen.  I guess since Z26 (and Cyberstella too) reproduce it I
can look at the trace and try and figure out what is happening.