Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:53:19 -0800 (PST)
I would love to get a hold of some of those cases.

Well, if the interest up here in the northern
hemisphere was great enough, Joe would be in buisness
of creating a whole bunch of new generation casings
for Stella programmers...and I could make my AVGP
course into a reality. ;) Expect a version 1.2 out
later tonight.

Thanks Eduardo for proving me wrong! It's good to see
someone out there still making those 2600 casings!

John