Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:57:02 -0800 (PST)
The way I understand it, there are two companies out
there that do. That was according to
www.atarimuseum.com. Otherwise, it's on a
homebrew/hobby level...which means if an author
releases a cart to the public, he'll probably publish
about 100 or so. Thanks to Atari Age, the author could
probably publish a lot more then that.

As for myself, I would rather make my own carts.

John