Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:42:15 -0600 (CST)
> AtariAge now provides cart-building services, and if you already have manual
> and label artwork all the better.  We produce very high quality labels and
> manuals in-house, and can build games in size from 4K - 32K.  You can find
> more about our homebrew services here:
>
> http://www.atariage.com/store/services.php

I do not see any prices listed there for what a game would cost if listed
in the store without royalty(assuming that royalty is just added on top).
I understand that this will vary depending on the options used, and cart
type.  Could you give some estimates?

Perhaps on a homebrew 2/4K?
With an 8 page manual?

Looking at the store implies this would be about $20.  Is this a correct
assessment?

Mark