Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:11:14 +0100
Andrew wrote:
> Here we go, your regular installment of Fu Kung.  Seems nobody cares, oh
> well... this happened with Qb too.

Maybe because you are developing too fast for us. ;-)

> The frame conversion utlity/tool is now
> working, with preliminary bank management...  it cuts up any JPG, PNG or BMP
> file into a matrix of sprites for use by this very large sprite system.

Will you share that tool too?

> This means I can now display actual graphics with very little effort...
> attached is a binary (with some timing glitches, sure... gimme a break)
> I've just drawn a few dummy frames... A B C D

I will check tonight. I promise! :-)

BTW: Will there be any source code available soon?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

PREMIERE: Der Countdown laeuft! 3 Monate gratis + d-box 1 ab 1 Euro
nur noch wenige Tage zu haben! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=999927&lp=2