Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.04

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.04
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:34:37 -0600
Quick response here, as I don't have time to test this latest binary yet..
:)

> Eckhard mentioned how to adjust my binary for Cuttle-Cart compatibility.
> How many people would actually use a Cuttle-Cart compatible version to
test
> on hardware?  I need to know if its worthwhile taking the time to make
sure
> the binary is Cuttle-Cart compatible.

I would run binaries on the Cuttle Cart.  Being able to test on the Cuttle
Cart allows me to very easily try each version you release on a real
television. The only alternative would be to burn this to an EPROM and test
it that way.

 ..Al