Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:01:06 -0500
Desiging new mechanical outlines for the PCBs that we (AA & Pixels Past) already sell would take about 1 day, if even that. :) Since we already have PCB layout for the various sizes, we just copy that onto the new outline. As Albert and others said, we need to investigate the probability of getting cases into the US and also check out the quality of the cases.

Joe