Re: [stella] Oh No!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Oh No!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:26:30 -0500
(PS: z26 -g11)

Argh. I would be on the Mac today. Somebody port z26 over. How difficult can a little assembly be? :^D

I say burn it to an EPROM and show it at trade shows (PhillyClassic, CGE, etc). Not to sell but just to show that the 2600 can do some great things given great programmers and ideas :) It would make a great screen saver.

You could always get Manuel to get together some more demos and make another Stella List Beta cart and add whatever this is [that Mac users can't watch ;)]. I got a copy of an old list beta on cart from Hozer a while back, complete with label and everything. It's a pretty neat item, all things considered.

Ruffin Bailey