Re: [stella] Oh No!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Oh No!!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:51:42 +1100
> I say burn it to an EPROM and show it at trade shows (PhillyClassic, CGE,
etc). Not to sell but just to show that the 2600 can do some great things
given great programmers and ideas :) It would make a great screen saver.

Personally, I think it should make the front page of AA....
In any case, sure, it's public domain...  burn a ROM if you wish, show it
off.
Just don't make money off it without my OK.

Cheers