Re: [stella] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [stella] Collaboration
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:28:40 -0600
Hi Thomas!

> BTW #1: Glenn, will you continue your journal at
> www.homebrewgames.net/deathderby ? Or will you follow Andrew and ask for
> a special forum at AtariAge?

I'd like to encourage any authors who would like to setup an interactive
"Development Diary" for their games to contact me.  I'd like to get a few
different forums going, where the author can post regular updates, binaries,
screenshots, and get feedback from gamers.  Setting up a separate forum
allows me togive moderator privileges to the respective author.  The author
can then create polls, delete and move threads, and manage the discussion as
he sees fit.  When a project is completed, I will then archive the messages
into another forum so we don't have a million of these hanging around.  :)

> BTW #2: Albert, will you add DD back into the "In Development" page at
> AtariAge?

Yes.  :)  Glenn previously sent me a screenshot, although the Death Derby
text is a brown/gold color, versus the gray of the shot you sent.  Do the
colors cycle or is this a difference in the emulator used to take the
screenshot?  I haven't yet tried to run the binary you posted.  Right now I
have no way to credit two authors on our In Development pages, so I have to
make changes in our database to support that.

Take care,

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!