Re: [stella] Analog Clock v0.1

Subject: Re: [stella] Analog Clock v0.1
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:22:22 -0600
Okay, I just ran this in z26 (not able to run in a Cuttle Cart right now)
and it's pretty damn cool!  I think some people might be interested in
getting this in cart form if it was cleaned up a bit and a few changes were
made (I know this demo isn't intended to be polished!):

1) Clean up some of the frames to make the edges of the hands smoother.
2) Use a different color for the minutes hand, since I doubt you'll be able
to use a smaller graphic to represent the hour hand.
3) Get rid of the corners and numbers in the graphic (duh)
4) Optionally display the time in a digital format at the bottom or top of
the screen, selectable with one of the difficulty switches
5) Add an alarm mode.  :)
6) Make the background color black.

Take care,

 ..Al