Re: [stella] Oh, no no no no!

Subject: Re: [stella] Oh, no no no no!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 05:36:18 +1100
> It's a flicker fest however (I'm sure you knew that) and the frames are so
> interlaced, that the animations arent getting the same amount of animation
> they were before...  :-) And the bottom poor babys at the bottom lose 1/4
of
> their head in part of the animation :-)

It was just a quick systems test, so

a) Frames are in random order - hence it looks like the animation is missing
frames
b) Frames are 5 x 6 instead of 6 x 6 - hence the top of the baby's head
disappears in a few.
c) Flickers the same as the two baby demo.  Just looks bad on emulators.

I just wanted to show a screen FULL of animating stuff.

Cheers