Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.09 - Interactive

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.09 - Interactive
From: Aaron Bergstrom <Aaron.Bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:11:49 -0600
Andrew,

Actually, I located a copy of the dancing baby online in s3d format. I have Studio Viz here too, so I'll load that up and see if I can get it into a format that Maya will except. That is, of course, if you want me to.

Aaron

Aaron Bergstrom wrote:
As for the 3D stuff, I'm willing to volunteer. Just need the 3D model file for the dancing baby in a format that I can load into Maya and some photos of the poses you would like.

Aaron

Andrew Davie wrote:

Both babies under joystick control, and the finite state machine
implemented. Now I really need to start thinking about the moves that the
game is going to have. And, of course, the graphics. Is it going to be a
Kung Fu game, or BabyBasher? At the moment I'm thinking I'll try to find
the dancing baby model somewhere - and somehow render kung-fu poses with the
baby. Any 3D guys out there want to get credits for art assistance?
Suddenly, with the interactivity, I can see the game starting to happen. Up
till now its been systems and planning. Now I can actually move the shapes
around, it feels... more likely to get done.

From now on I'll be looking for suggestions for improvements in visuals,

suggestions for the graphics, moves for the fighting, and anything else anyone would care to contribute. Cheers A

--
Aaron.Bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Visualization Manager