Re: [stella] Potential supplier of plastic cartridge cases found!

Subject: Re: [stella] Potential supplier of plastic cartridge cases found!
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:28:29 -0600
We are also pursuing this, since we burn through a great number of cases and
would rather use new shells than recycling used common carts (or inexpensive
new games).  There are other possibilities we are exploring first; importing
carts from Brazil would be our fallback plan.  If we do this, we would
probably import several thousand cases at once, using them to build games we
sell as well as making them available via our store.  The reason this would
be our last resort is that we would need to design new 2600 PCBs to use in
these cases.  We might also have to design new label sheets if the label
sizes are different.  While not huge issues, if we can avoid them it'll keep
things much simpler.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!