Re: [stella] Another question for the analog inclined

Subject: Re: [stella] Another question for the analog inclined
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:46:01 -0500 (EST)
This one is really complicated to explain through email.  Yes, the wires
will act as antennas.  An RF shield (Faraday cage) around the entire circuit
will help.  Good power and ground planes, especially ground plane will help.
Make sure any unused space on the board's surface is ground.  Make your traces
as short as possible.  Do *NOT* use sharp turns for your traces...make them
45 degree turns at least or preferably round turns.  I would suggest putting
aluminum foil on the inside of the cartridge case, all the way around, to make
a good shield.

That's about it.  Good luck!

-Chris